We cannot wait until things are able to go back to “normal” but during these times we wanted to outline what to expect from Eclipse Salon moving forward.
The following procedures are being told to us to follow (this is not a political stance rather what is being required to open and we are willing to do what is needed to protect people and provide for our families once again) We appreciate your assistance in following; we also want to apologize a head of time if appointments are booking out quickly and are farther out; we will be working and busy and get everyone in as much as you would like to get in but with restrictions we can do only so much BUT know we are working extra hours and days to accommodate as many and as much as we can. Thank you for your continued support and we can’t wait to get back to see everyone! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call.
The Eclipse Staff
* in order to enter a face mask must be worn by every client (and stylist) during their time in the salon.
* once entering there will be a station upfront by the door, sanitizer will be administered as well as a disposable mask if you do not have one and a quick temperature read to make sure no fevers are present. (please do not come in if you are not feeling well)
* Clients must come alone as our front waiting area is not to be used during this time, the only people allowed to enter must be getting a service done (including parents and children, unless being serviced cannot enter)
* If we are running behind a few minutes or you arrive early we will have you wait outside or in your car and will let you know as soon as it’s okay to enter
* We can no longer provide coffee/drinks from the front area
* Every stylist has been certified with barbicide cleaning and disinfecting so ensure the health and safety of each client (stylist will sanitize 10 minutes between each client, as well as only be able to take 1 client per apt time slot , 1 station left empty in between)
* There will be a $1 sanitation cost added to each ticket (not service; entire ticket due to cost of cleaning supplies, masks, and disinfectants)
* Due to high volume waiting list if you no show/no call your appointment or have a past of this happening a deposit maybe required to make an appointment
* A few price changes have been implemented but will be discussed prior to service being done and reflect on product cost going up as well as shipping times and prices.
* retail will still be for sale but staff will package and pick out for you and have ready when service is completed